Saturday, April 28, 2012

Reminder

Today was a really busy day. Yesterday I tried to sleep early so that I can prepare myself for the long day, but my stomach hurt so much that i can't go to sleep. I was kinda half awake in the morning, and doze off when i'm in the middle of getting something to work on my computer. I missed the food distribution and went straight to Orchard for tutoring. Later at night, there are two more events which is the RAM appreciation dinner and the TCCA graduation. I always enjoyed going to events when people shared about TC stories. Their talks always either give me something new to ponder about or something inspiring that makes me go WOW. So, one of the graduates talk about how she was treated when she first joined TC. She said about how this other person thought about her insecurities and make sure she is comfortable during the TC gathering/event. The inspiring part is when she said that is the reason why she stayed in TC because she wants to do the same. This sharing reminded me about this is what makes TC different from others and that i should always keep that in mind. It kinda pulls me aside from the recent dramas, and now I'm able to take a breath of fresh air. Gan-en J xue-jie!

------------
My time management had been really bad recently. My homework time, my work time, my sleep time, my drama time, my meal time,etcccc, everything is like in a mess mess mess. T_T I just got into a tiny argument with someone that i had already made plans with. I cancelled because i just realized that i need to get my school project done and i got a "fine, you dont need to come anymore." I know it's my bad for re-scheduling, but you being angry and not replying is not going to help! I do want to get things done too, but i haven't been putting priority on my schoolwork recently. arghhhhhh.......................................................................
In the end I can't blame anyone but myself..

P/S: FINISH YOUR DARN H/W BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE!


No comments: