When stuff happened, there's 2 versions of me.
The first version will be telling me,
Just leave it alone! Who cares?! Why are you stressing out? That person is not your mum/dad! Just go MIA. It's not worth it anyways when that person doesn't know/believe your intentions. All that person is thinking is who right/wrong or win/loses. Why are you even wrecking your brain thinking of ways to make stuff work? Just frigging not do anything and not hear anything. The best part is do you even realize how bitchy are you turning into, Bitch!
The second version,
Is it worth it to ditch the others just for that person? As long as you are doing your part right then just stay strong. Like people say that person is a challenge that one needs to overcome. Anyways it's many beautiful people vs that person! If you think what you are doing is right, just do it!!!
My current thoughts:
I'm sick of the current little stuff that is accumulating to a nuclear bomb. I first told myself that I could get along with that person, but it always ends up having something gone wrong a day/few days after. When it doesn't directly happen to me, by just listening drives me insane. So imagine it happening directly to me! A face that is trying to reason and not be angry while trying to understand the way the person is thinking. I was always trying to make things better because I learned from my past relationships and feel that the current relationships couldn't be that bad. I'm always on the verge of just do not give a damn mode but when I think of people that I'm working with are not getting the support they want, my heart softened. Maybe because I could totally understand the frustration and the disappointment when no one is there to lean on.
I try to imagine to be that person to understand from her point of view. But I just can't....
Can't understand the reason why that person is doing this or that.
Anyways, this semester is ending soon! Woots! I will have my break from everything in Malaysia, and see how it goes!
P/s: I need ice cream so badly before I rant and rant and rant endlessly.
No comments:
Post a Comment