I'm feeling really annoyed right now.
Why? What? Who?
Alot of stuff! They slowly accumulates and is currently ready to blow up anytime soon.
Or maybe it's the time again whereby every single thing is making me feel frustrated because stuff isn't going my way!
Dear you,
Im feeling suffocated with someone like you! You are always thinking you are right with your high and mighty attitude. People around you have feelings too. Respect others before you want people to respect you! Always trying to use wisdom sayings and make the others feel bad? I thought it will change after trying to make it work. But I don't care if it's because I'm not trying hard enough or because I'm going crazy, I'm gonna give up on you. I'm not gonna ruin my comings days with your %*^#$@$)@%*% attitude. Screw you!
Dear another you,
I don't know why it is so hard to talk to you! Always offline/hiding on your aim. Wanted to just chat with you because I need to pull myself away from stuff but you are nowhere to be found. I thought we have a same mutual feelings but I guess im wrong. What makes me mad is when I know you got online because you posted something on fb! So I deleted all the previous convo and promise myself not to expect anything from you anymore!
P/s: feeling betrayed from every angle. Bullshyt!
No comments:
Post a Comment