First of all i want to mention about how much I'm hating the new blogger layout. So after exploring around i just got frustrated and tell myself i will look at it sometime later.
Its been really busy since finals. I've been interning for a event management company,Red Haute & Co. It was really different from what i learn in class. Definitely having first hand experiences beat it all. I will write more about this sometime later.
Also, I'm sleeping earlier every morning past week to wake up early to work because my boss is taking a week off. Congrats to him for being a papa! With his absence, i got to learn to improve more thanks to another colleague. Its surprising how much a situation is different when something change.
FINALLY!
I have been delaying this post for so frigging long. I'm currently typing this on my flight back to Malaysia. So the night before, i went to have dinner with my TC family. I was surprised that so many showed up. Hehe <3
***
So, i know that i cant get everything that i want. But, some stuff are bothering me.. alot? A little? If I'm typing it here, definitely it is awkward to say it to your face.
1) I know that sometimes to clear up misunderstandings, i need to speak up. But there are times that you just feel that even if you explain yourself, you are afraid it seems like an excuse. I don't know how to fix this, but i will let it be for now. Hope that it doesn't get any worse when I'm back.
2) i grew up in an environment learning to follow rules. So sometimes when there isn't enough time to make a decision, my decision is decided on what i normally do. My actions may seemed selfish or brainless, but when i realised it... its too late. But dude, when i apologize and you don't reply, i'm at loss. I don't want to make things awkward because i know that we will be meeting every now and then. So i don't know what's up with not replying my text.
3) dude! Stop being so mysterious! And stop reeling your fishing rod on me!! T_T
P\S: touching down in Malaysia in less than an hour! I'm already being paranoid about the crazy hot weather !!
No comments:
Post a Comment