Mood: Cloudy
I'm feeling a little down since yesterday night. I was having a study night at Trinh's place with Jaylene and Chih-Yi. I worked for a little and later on I got distracted when Chih-Yi started to watch Running Man. We left Trinh's place like around 11 and straight back home.
So, last year i bought a guitar thinking that i could learn it and play some music whenever i want to. After getting one and Google "HOW TO PLAY A GUITAR", it seems harder than I thought. I totally don't even get what they are talking about T_T! SO the poor baby have been sitting around for like almost a year soon. Probably gonna bring it back to Malaysia for my brother. Recently, i been thinking that maybe i should get a piano instead since it is easier to learn.
I have this one friend that knows a lot about music and I've been asking his opinions on different keyboards that I'm looking at. It was hard to talk to him as he doesn't have a texting plan and is always hiding on IMs. I kinda get hold of him or not.. =.= I kinda feel annoyed when people doesn't give me their attention when i'm talking to them. i might understand if they tell me that they are busy or currently working on something.. but it is unacceptable for me when people just go offline or MIA..
My sister said that it's normal and people do that when they are in high school "bye, ttyl, i got to go" .. BLAH...
p/s: don't feel like talking to anyone right now..
No comments:
Post a Comment