Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pre-Halloween

Horror movie or haunted house is always something that I go through with shouting and screaming. I somehow lose my mind and agree to go to Great America Halloween Haunt on Friday. Surprisingly, I met one of my classmate who's taking 2 same classes this sem. The world is realllllly realllllllly small or I should say San Jose IS small! Anyways after closing my eyes and holding on to cheeseyi during the maze and enjoyed some rides, it was a pretty fun night.

Darell, Chih Yi, Jaylene, Kyle, Ryan
Gary, Nina, Me
====================================

On Saturday during the garage sale, I finally got my Tzu Ching uniform! Jump Jump ;D!! Hehe.. Thank you Irene SG, lovely Jasmine and cutie Joanne! Currently I'm debating on should I go to Taiwan for Tzu Chi retreat. I would want to go but I just declined my dad's offer to fly back to Malaysia. The reason I gave it's because I don't want to waste his money!! If I asked him about this, I'm not sure what kind of response I will get. But but... T_T
my first TC uniform day at TC World Chartity Concert!

Bone Marrow Donor - Checked!

Jasmine, Didi, Kyle, Nina, Holden, Me, Erica, Joanne

p/s: Can't wait for this Saturday's Halloween PARTAY!!! wakakaka!


No comments: