Monday, October 3, 2011

pepo peepoo people

Today's Mood:

Personally i don't have perfect or beautiful relationships with people i know to criticize about other people's relationships. I'm just gonna blog about my thoughts about what i heard or see.

I used to just hate the people that i hate. Now, i will look on to the person's bad and good side. It's like eating banana split. I don't like the nuts on it. I don't like vanilla ice cream. I don't like mixing my ice cream with bananas. but it doesn't mean that i don't like banana split. By taking out the nuts and bananas, i still enjoy the crispy waffles and the ice cream on it. By saying this, it doesn't mean that to take out his/her bad side. What i mean is just going with the flow and not just DON'T EAT banana split at all. Some people think that it is not worth tolerating with their bad side then so be it. BUT don't go around making other people hating nuts or bananas too.

===
I have this other problem that is going on with my family members which i see it happening around me right now. It is always a good thing to have doubts. What i mean is to have at least 1% doubt. It's a good thing to be able to trust people around you freely without second thoughts. It's a bad thing if you trust them too much too. First, you are blinded by words. Second, misunderstanding happens. The last thing is regretting over it. I know that sometimes people would think that it's a small matter as you don't care as much because "it is not that important". So i don't even want to waste my time to help mending the relationship. Like i say , when you dislike a person at the moment, whatever that they are doing will pisses you off.

The other thing that is irritating me is the opposite party which is the person who is passing on the news/rumor. I really hate exaggerations that is use to dramatize a situation. For example:
milk shake: i hate nuts on banana split.
sundae: haha i see..

the next day...
sundae: Milk shake said that she hates you
banana split: wtf?

so... i guess you know what will happen next...
i will leave it to your imagination..
it happens too often that i'm don't want to get involve in this..
no more she says he says they say...


I think that when people start having doubts then the relationship will start to shake. But I think it is a responsibility to know and to decide if you wan to continue listening to BS. You don't need to confront the person or get into a fight. Just show that you are aware of the both side of the stories so that the person who is BS-ing will think twice before doing it. It may not be one of "sundae's" intentions but when exposed to it, "sundae" might be tempted to do it. anyways, i blabber too much..

p/s: a "good" ninja or a "evil" ninja.. you make the decision....

No comments: