Wednesday, June 3, 2015

I rather go underwater then look at the beach..

LOL...
I woke up from this ridiculous dream..
We were still arguing about the break up...
I was insisting to go to the beach..
And you were like " I rather go underwater than look at the beach"

I'm not too sure how to feel about this..
Maybe it's not too bad to see or talk to you in my dreams..
at least it helps with whatever I'm feeling right now..
it's a pretty sad dream, but woke up with a LOL..

waking up every morning with the "5ever good night and 5ever good mornings" in my mind is kinda like..
I don't even know what I'm feeling..

-------

Seems like people around me, before I even tell them the reason I broke up.. They were like: It's his loss...

LOL... thinking back about stuff.. actually a lot of stuff
hahahha.... THEY ARE RIGHT...
but being heartbroken is another story...
Come on heart! Be STRONG!! AJAAAAAAAAAAA!!


No comments: