Sunday, May 5, 2013

@$%#%@$

Seriously I'm on the verge of I don't give a shit anymore..
I walked in and see you ignoring me as you are sitting right in front of me, BRAVO!
Thank god I'm wearing glasses that hid my tears from anger..
Applause to you for being the first person ever that I don't talk to when you are right infront of me..
Sorry to say this, but during the whole time I almost cuss at you,
FCK YOU B*TCH!

People are saying that i should not put my friendship on the line because of one phone call..
dude, this is not the first time..
fcking bullshit..
I put friendship before emotions, before work, before whatever..
that's why i hold down my anger and always try to talk and talk and talk...
and fck you, you think that you are always right..
and stay quiet like a freaking princess.. too bad i won't kneel down this time your righteous highness..

FCK! HELL YEA YOU ARE RIGHT! DONT EVER FCKING TALK TO ME AGAIN, YOU FCKED UP B*TCH!

says t(*_*t)

-----------------
on the side...

i think it's hard to be happy all the time..
when im being too happy, something comes over and
"let me shit on you"
then i get all annoyed again...

one of the previous post was posted out from my anger,
and now when stuff became all good...
rereading the post again makes me wonder why did i even get angry,
and how could i ever had those thoughts when she is someone so precious to me..
lucky you dont read any of these... mum, <3 you


No comments: