Sunday, May 12, 2013

Apple(d) of my eye.

Talked to my mum over the phone for 2 hours and I think that leads to my weird dream. Every now and then I do dream about him, but this time it's definitely more weird. Lol it's so real that I woke up feeling sad..

I have known him since I was 13 and we hang around a lot. When we stopped going to the extra class center, we sent letters to each other. I would say that we do have a cute relationship.

After a few years he gotten super tall and was wayyyyy taller than me lol.. Looking back, I do have his letters but we don't even have a picture together. The last time that I talked to him was months and months ago...

After waking up from the dream, I was suddenly curious about him and checked his Facebook. When I saw his status that he is in a relationship, I kinda felt half happy for him and half filled with mixed feelings.

Anyways, all the best to him! 😶

I guess it's time to remove this off from my keychain collections :)


No comments: