Thursday, September 27, 2012

不是故意的借刀杀人。

It is easier to clear misunderstanding directly between 2 people than clearing it with the third person who only heard about it.
I'm not sure if I'm extra sensitive these days but for sure I'm having this anger inside me right now. If you trust me, ask/talk to me directly. What's up with those sarcasm question. Arghhhh how am I suppose to answer you? So since it's not a face to face conversation, I just brushed it off calmly. But there you go, I'm now going to move a step away.

Since I know confrontation is the best way for me, but I won't do it this time. I'm doing this way too many times and explaining too much seems like I'm just giving excuses.

Don't think that the color black doesn't change it's color. Bleaching is one of the ways. What do you think about people? How do they change..
By what they heard? By what they see?

I don't know what else to say.. Everyone is a grown up kid. They don't like people telling them what to do.

&)@$)"#%*# can't you frigging just talk/ask normally! What's up with your frigging sarcasm tone?
A quote suddenly appears in my mind right now. It's from a book I read.. It goes something like...
When you put your happiness in some else's hand, that's when your happiness is in danger... They might break it.
I guess that works for trust too. I guess this is karma from talking shit about xx.

P/s: it's been a while that I can't sleep because of a relationship issue. You made it. Good job. Excellent! Bravo!

No comments: