Recently my pc died, and yay i'm using a MAC right now. The most expensive " apple" that i ever bought and it's not even edible.. booo. It seems like blogspot is more user friendly on MAC too. The text box is actually in a logical size.. When i used to blog on my pc, the text box is only as big as 30% of my screen.
recently when i'm in a bad mood, i will just look at him.. hehe <3
So some people wonder why I dont mention names in my blog.. First of all of course it's because I dont want to get hated for publicizing he/she. Second, it's because this is my ranting place, not a gossip magazine. Anyways when i look back at my previous post that are few months back, i dont even remember who im talking about. I can't even remember the whole situation, and often laugh at my make-no-sense rants. So even tho my posts are emo, i always feel so much better after pouring it out here....
=====
p/s: found my little coussie picture.. ALAKAZAM! I WILL TAKE YOUR TROUBLES AWAY!

No comments:
Post a Comment