Showering in between when I'm working to freshen up my brain!
Recently I've been working till late at night due to bad time management and procrastination! This is the bad side of having flexible working hours -_-
Since the 1 month of class had passed, the assignments are flowing like running water. When I tell people I'm majoring in hospitality, some said this to me: is that a subject that you need to study? Isn't it more about common sense?"
Right! Common sense! Then why do this major even exist? To scam the students' money?
XX: "isn't it more about having experiences?"
Dude! Most of the field need experience too. Going to class is like starting an engine on the basics. Not everyone start working as a waiter when they were 16!
Of course this major can't be compare to the medical or engineering field but HELLO what is taught in class is not just BS!
If you compare this to the mandatory subject (moral/civics) in Malaysia you will freaking vomit blood.
As simple as it sounds, let me ask you this: how does food poisoning happens?
Is the only answer because the employees/ restaurants are unhygienic? If you had taken classes, you would know that there are frigging many factors that causes it that have nothing to do with hygiene.
Pfft!

No comments:
Post a Comment