Saturday, April 6, 2013

just fcking stop

You like hanging out with your friends,
He doesn't like it..

You wanna have freedom,
He wants to know what you are doing..

You wanna go travel with your friends,
He just like arguing with you..

You stayed out late,
He's worried, so he's angry..

You told me both your personalities do not match..
FINE...
I tried to be a middle person and listen and say good words...

but when you are in a freaking bad mood,
i tried to understand and be in your shoes..

When you bring up money moNEY MONEY ISSUES,
i told you i understand this issue.. at least as much as you care..
Why do you always bring it up to me when stuff doesn't even relate to money issues at all..
I'm hanging on for you and him..

But when you yell at me at the most tiniest issue and
i can feel it's not even because of the issue..
you are just venting your frustration from someone else to ME..
WTF... I take it in not because i have a big heart..
I TAKE IT IN BECAUSE I REALLY DO UNDERSTAND..
but stop going way overboard...

You are always asking me to tell you everything..
If i dont tell you, you will said that i have forgotten about you,
and stuff like you like "her" more than me..
If i tells you stuff, I'm always afraid of you bringing it up in the future..
WHICH YOU ALWAYS FCKING DO..

you told me that when you get pissed off,
i should understand you say stuff that you dont mean to say..
you said you always try to change..

what? where? how did you change...
i don't even know why im hanging on now..
i guess i can die with no regrets..

if i'm that useless to you..
i guess i should start changing my priorities...

No comments: