
As usual in all TC events, they prepare yummy VEGETARIAN FOOD! YES! THEY ARE VEGETARIAN FOOD AND THEY ARE SO FRIGGING YUMMY!!!

And I totally did not expect to see Irene SG there. It's been so long since the week before i went to Taiwan. From the last meeting, i got the news that Irene SG is now promoted to a higher position therefore, she will no longer be out advisor. I was a little sad when i heard that because i know how well she treated us, always caring and hugging us with mommy's love. But she said that we will still meet up often and not to worry about it.


Pictures!

muahhahah!! guess who?! yes! it's mommylene!

and again~

and yeap! Roxanne SG has a POOL TABLE in her house! HOW COOL IS THAT! OMGBBQABCXYZ!!!

other than meeting Irene SG...

I also met SF Tzu Ching that i got to know from Berkeley Intercollegiate Event.
Her name is Crystal too ;D
p/s: so many stuff going this week! i need some ice cream! nom!
No comments:
Post a Comment