Went to Berkeley with my TC peeps for a TC Inter-Collegiate Social.It was really really colddddddddddddddddddddddd!!
I'm really glad that i took my time to join the event!
Other than the games,
I get to socialize with people that I don't think i will ever get to meet them without TC.
awesome people, awesome games, but sorry no awesome pictures! lol!
The Scavenger Hunt was my first time joining it but T_T we came in last!
but it was fun, running around Berkeley's campus with my awesome team, super SIX (will upload the pictures after i get tagged on FB)!..
I'm really glad that i took my time to join the event!
Other than the games,
I get to socialize with people that I don't think i will ever get to meet them without TC.
awesome people, awesome games, but sorry no awesome pictures! lol!
The Scavenger Hunt was my first time joining it but T_T we came in last!
but it was fun, running around Berkeley's campus with my awesome team, super SIX (will upload the pictures after i get tagged on FB)!..

On Bart from Berkeley to Fremont!
=============================
On Thursday, I tried out Miss A, Suzy's makeup style!
i guess i still need to improve on eye lining at the corner of my eyes!
i guess i still need to improve on eye lining at the corner of my eyes!
i NEED to lose my fats!!
ZOMG!! all the pictures are showing my side FATS!!
p/s: escalating expectations! hope when the pandora box is open.. i rather it to be empty than to see something i dont like ;D


No comments:
Post a Comment