Wednesday, July 7, 2010

dont break even..

hahah..
have been reading "He's just not into you" again recently..
i like how stuff that wake me up,
and i forgot them slowly and it comes back..
when he doesnt call, he's not into me.
when he doesnt nudge, he's not into me.
when he doesnt even know i exist, he's not into me..
cox there's no need for me to make excuses for him,
maybe he's busy, maybe he's shy, maybe he cant contact me..
because darn it dude, i dont deserve to wait..
i deserve BETTER!!

but i agree to the "Break Even" song..
cox when a heart breaks, they dont break even...
this part where it says:
"What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you,
And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up that you're ok
I'm falling to pieces, yeah,
I'm falling to pieces"
BONGCHONG A!! PABO AA!!! FUCK UP AAA!!

p/s: hehe

No comments: